Thursday, June 11, 2009

Father's Day is coming!




Hey there everyone...well, for those of you that haven't received the emails I've been sending out about ordering Father's Day cards, I'm offering a deal right now. 3 handmade gorgeous cards for $10. You can do any combination you like, 1 FD plus 1 birthday and 1 thank you, or 2 FD, etc...I'm sure you're saying to yourself "well, I don't know if this girl has any talent or not". Fair enough. :-) So, I'm going to upload a few pictures of the cards I've made previously so you can see my work. Please post your comment here if you'd like to order and I'll write you back to exchange emails/addresses. Shipping is just .50 for any order in the US.


I really appreciate you supporting my little hobby. Cardmaking and papercrafting is such a passion of mine, I just adore it. It means so much to me when someone puts in an order, and I promise it will mean a lot to the person who receives your card.




No comments:

Post a Comment