Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I cannot find The Birdhouse to My Soul!


I made this adorable birdhouse a few months ago and now I cannot find a picture of it anywhere...I'm going nuts looking for my owlie birdhouse! Here I am, Miss I Have My Own Blog Now, ready to post and I cannot find my birdhouse. Well I'm off to a good start. I wanted to inspire creativity, to move you to craft and instead I'm just reminding you what a flake I am. Hrmpf. You still love me?


Wait, here it is! Good googlie mooglie that was driving me nuts! I hope this inspires you to think beyond paper, beyond rub ons, beyond scrapping...Kitsch it up a notch!


ps- For all those gals out there that are members, don't forget Paperclipping Live tomorrow night and yes, the wait is almost over, the brand new Stampin Up catalog is released to the world tomorrow. I can't wait! Butterfly Punch here I come! Hugs.
pps--don't be shy...please leave a comment if you stop by. I love feedback, good and bad, and I'd love to know who is stopping by. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment