Sunday, June 28, 2009

Husbands Suck but Vintage Doesn't

God I'm so mad and confused and tired and all messed up inside. I hate it when I have literally done nothing wrong and Vin is an ass. And let me tell you, he's being an ass. Yesterday he downloaded some stuff to my computer even though I screamed "stop!" at least 5 times and it ended up HOSING my system. Now, he spent a lot of time fixing it and I'm forever grateful for that, but he owed me, HE messed it up, not me. He does this...he can't admit he's wrong. And when he's done something wrong, he takes it out on me...horribly and cruelly. I tried to talk to him tonight about it...I'm a rational person, I don't yell, I don't scream...and he decided, without even saying goodnight, without even telling me my computer was fixed, that he'd go to bed in Sophie's room. It's the ultimate insult. It's so mean. And now of course I'm crying and I can't sleep. It's just so wrong. I have been trying so hard to heal this relationship. And he does nothing. How much longer can I do it all? Not to mention the torn cartilidge in my knee getting worse by the day. And couldn't give a crap about that either. This blog is not going to turn into a rant, but if I didn't get that out of me, I was going to burst.

I guess since I can't sleep I'll go Modge Podge this awesome vintage paper I found...Sophie and I are making bracelets out of it...I'll post 'em when they're done. Making Memories has come out with an entire line of vintage....OMG it's lovely. Let's see if I can find a link...http://www.makingmemories.com/Products/collections/vintage-findings

Michael's was carrying most of it...I almost had a heart attack when I saw it al....heaven. Exactly what I love. I hope they do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment