Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Intentions, I assure you...

So, lately I've been a little bit all over the place with this blog...some personal venting, personal dreams, and of course, my crafting. But, I realized today I need to focus on my crafting for this blog and get another blog for the personal me. I'm here to run a business, however small and non-profitable it may be, and I want to make sure that you, my favorite visitors, get what you came for. PaperKitsch is for people who are into crafting, any kind, but paper crafting to a larger extent. My intention are to teach you things you never thought you could do, display my artwork, sell my Stampin Up items (hey, have you checked my store? Just click the link on the side of the page), and just talk about everything crafty.

So, from now on, no more rants and raves unless it's about how I'm broke and can't afford something from my favorite site, Bad Girls. ;-)

In the next weeks and months, this site will be evolving into quite a place to come and play. I will be adding demo videos, items for sale, classes for sale, pictures of crafts and craft ideas, etc...I'm really excited about this new adventure and hope you are too. Be patient; I busted my knee and it's been hard to create lately, I'm going nuts. But as soon as I can sit at my table, I have 22 cards to make immediately that have already been ordered. So, there's stuff in the pipeline. I can't wait to share it with ya'll...let's get kitschy!

No comments:

Post a Comment