Friday, July 10, 2009

Exhaustion Sets In...Creativity Overwhelms

I'm so tired. I mean, I'm exhausted. My body has had it with me. I'm so glad it's Friday because that means tomorrow my wonderful husband will not wake me up until at least noon. I NEVER used to sleep that late, but since the Sjogrens, well, it happens...but that's not what this is about. My body is tired, but my mind is a-wired! I have so many ideas, so many goals...you see, my dream is about to come true and all I want to do is get on with it...I want to fast forward, make it all happen yesterday, and live in the moment of success. But that's not what creating is about. Creating is about the feeling of success whilst you are creating, right? I think I need to get up tomorrow and do a little creating; let my mind go, let my hands and sparkles and pretties take over and just ...create. Perhaps then my mind will finally rest a little too.

2 comments:

  1. OK Jen I just saw the tweet and did a RT for ya what is the 411 girl you have me so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you? There are a lot of people who are still waiting for their money, Jennifer Chau....what happened to all those promises you made?

    ReplyDelete