Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I've Got a Secret...


that I wish I could share, but I can't! Hopefully soon! But my dreams might be coming true and I'm such a lucky lucky girl.


Today I listened to a great PodCast, the CraftyPod. http://www.craftypod.com/ I love Sister Diane she's awesome! But she mentioned a website I must share called http://www.dudecraft.com/ Her interview with the owner of Dudecraft was awesome, mostly discussing a post he had made about how we are always trying to sell our stuff and not SHARE our stuff or TEACH or just GIVE. I really liked that. So, I plan on sharing something today that I learned, how's that?


Want to learn how to make a handmade canvas tag? They are GORGEOUS and can be made vintage or funky or any style you like. Great for Etsy sellers to mark their products. Great for journaling. Anyhow, just look, you'll love it!

(photograph courtesy of labeltulip.blogspot.com)
ps -- are you reading my blog? don't forget to comment! The first person to comment on this post will receive a scrapbooking prize worth at least $10, I have to start whittling down my supply. So, comment! And sorry, but friends don't count! So, if you're a friend, tell another friend who I DON'T know and they'll win...PaperKitsch has gotta get out there.

2 comments:

  1. hi there. i just joined bad girls last month. love this club. i havent posted on message board ect because i am battling illness. I read that you are too. My heart goeas out to you as do my prayers. i just came through two surgeries on kidneys 2 weeks ago n have another comig next week. plus tomorrow i find out if i have bladder cancer....wont know about kiney cancer till next sugery. Anyway I found your blog and wanted to say HI. Im melanie dreams at bad girls. My blog is very behind so dont bother looking...lol. Hope to update it soo. Its nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you about the sharing! We need more love less greed!!

    http://erinbassett.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete